Uzun bir süredir günlüğü devam ettiremiyorum. Artık daha düzenli ve periyodik hale getirmeyi planlıyorum.
Bu arada her ne kadar katılamamış olsam da Teknofest'i ilgiyle takip ettim. Atak helikopterlerine harmandalı bile oynatmışız :)
- An Intensive Introduction to Cryptography
- Coolstore Microservices
- WireMock - Mock your APIs for fast, robust and comprehensive testing
- CLI: improved
- What's in a Production Web Application?
- Topsi - Project Manager
- Nacos - easy-to-use dynamic service discovery, configuration and service management platform for building cloud native applications
- Tabler - Free and open-source HTML Dashboard UI Kit built on Bootstrap 4
- Zulip - Powerful open source team chat
- Spectrum - Simple, powerful online communities.
- Marktext - Next generation markdown editor, running on platforms of MacOS Windows and Linux.
- Kaniko - Build Container Images In Kubernetes
- RealWorld Example Apps
- dqlite - Distributed SQLite for Go applications
- rqlite - The lightweight, distributed relational database built on SQLite.
- JsonStore.IO - Offers a free and secured JSON-based cloud datastore for small projects
- Kubernetes Security - Best Practice Guide
- Awesome Podcasts - Collection of awesome podcasts
- LWAN - High-Performance & scalable web server.
- Bender - Easy-to-use library for creating load testing applications
- Emitter - Real-time communication service for connecting online devices. High performance, distributed and low latency publish-subscribe platform.
- CovenantSQL - a SQL Database with Blockchain features
- Sqoop - GraphQL for Monolith, Microservices and Serverless
- Noti - Monitor a process and trigger a notification.
- ResinOS - Run Docker containers on embedded devices
- Vegeta - HTTP load testing tool and library.
- Harbor - Manage and serve container images in a secure environment
- Colly - Fast and Elegant Scraping Framework for Gophers
- sandmap - tool supporting network and system reconnaissance using the massive Nmap engine.
- Stolon - PostgreSQL cloud native High Availability
- Cortex - Open source, horizontally scalable, multi-tenant Prometheus as a service
- Kache - Simple in memory cache written using go
- GNTE - Simple Global Network Topology Emulator
- Rancher OS - Tiny Linux distro that runs the entire OS as Docker containers
- Realize - Enhance your workflow by automating the most common tasks and using the best performing Golang live reloading.
- OVPM - OpenVPN Management Server - Effortless and free OpenVPN server administration
- Benthos - Dull, resilient and quick to deploy stream processor
- Goofys - High-performance, POSIX-ish Amazon S3 file system written in Go
- Heighliner - Github Flow for Kubernetes - Open a Pull Request or create a Release to automatically build and deploy a service
- Magma Daemon - Encrypted email system with support for SMTP, POP, IMAP, HTTP and MOLTEN.
- 100 Days of ML Coding
- Quick & smart charting for STDIN
- Devilbox - Reproducable and identical development environment for all host operating systems with zero configuration requirements.
- BYOB - Build Your Own Botnet
- Terminalizer - Record your terminal and generate animated gif images
- Glances - Cross-platform system monitoring(htop/top alternative) tool written in Python.
Teknofest - Atak Harmandalı :)