- PostgreSQL DBaaS Calculator
- Aroma: Using machine learning for code recommendation
- Simple STONITH with ProxySQL and Orchestrator
- Writing PostgreSQL Extensions is Fun – C Language
- How to Add More Nodes to an Existing ProxySQL Cluster
- The History of Computer Data Storage, in Pictures
- First Aid Git - A searchable collection of the most frequently asker git questions
- PostgreSQL - Don't Do This
- HAProxy 2.0 Relased - HAProxy 2.0 and Beyond
- Scaling Erlang Cluster to 10,000 Nodes / WhatsApp
- Painting a Picture of Your Infrastructure in Minutes
- Linux Kernel Module Cheat
Açık Kaynak Kodlu Projeler
- stolon - PostgreSQL cloud native High Availability
- ImgProxy - Fast and secure standalone server for resizing and converting remote images
- SQLBoilder - Generate a Go ORM tailored to your database schema.
- Molecule - Designed to aid in the development and testing of Ansible roles.
- xg2xg - by ex-googlers, for ex-googlers - a lookup table of similar tech & services
- SandStorm - Open source platform for self-hosting web apps
- Paperwork - OpenSource note-taking & archiving alternative to Evernote, Microsoft OneNote & Google Keep
- Write-with-me - Real-time Collaborative Markdown Editor
- Sonic - Fast, lightweight & schema-less search backend. An alternative to Elasticsearch that runs on a few MBs of RAM.
- VeoNim - Veonim is a simple modal IDE built on Neovim and VSCode extensions. The goal is to create my ideal programming environment
- Maily - Rails Engine to preview emails in the browser
- MongoKu - The Web-scale GUI for MongoDB
- Debezium - Stream changes from your databases.
- Tus - Open Protocol for Resumable File Uploads
- CVE-Search - Tool to perform local searches for known vulnerabilities
- Vibora - Fast, asynchronous and elegant Python web framework.
- Mycli - A Terminal Client for MySQL with AutoCompletion and Syntax Highlighting.
- Pgcli - Command line interface for Postgres with auto-completion and syntax highlighting.
- PINCE - A reverse engineering tool that'll supply the place of Cheat Engine for linux
- Termshark - A terminal UI for tshark, inspired by Wireshark
- SmallStep CLI - A zero trust swiss army knife for working with X509, OAuth, JWT, OATH OTP, etc.
- Service-Tools - A growing collection of convenient little tools to work with systemd services
- WildDuck Mail Server - Modern mail server software for IMAP and POP3. Modern being scalable, unicode-first and API-controlled.
- MainFlux - Industrial IoT Messaging and Device Management Server
- Awesome-WAF - Everything awesome about web-application firewalls (WAF).
- Terminus - A terminal for a more modern age
- Cadence Workflow - Cadence is a distributed, scalable, durable, and highly available orchestration engine to execute asynchronous long-running business logic in a scalable and resilient way.
- Pulumi - Create, deploy, and manage infrastructure on any cloud using your favorite language.
- GoAlert - Provides on-call scheduling, automated escalations and notifications (like SMS or voice calls) to automatically engage the right person, the right way, and at the right time.
- Malcolm - Powerful, easily deployable network traffic analysis tool suite for full packet capture artifacts (PCAP files) and Zeek logs.
- PyRobot - An Open Source Robotics Research Platform
- API Platform - REST and GraphQL framework to build modern API-driven projects
- Yig - An open source object storage server with Amazon S3 compatible API
- Mgmt - Next generation distributed, event-driven, parallel config management!
- Komiser - Cloud Environment Inspector
- GoPass - The slightly more awesome standard unix password manager for teams
- MailHog - Web and API based SMTP testing
- PSUtil - Cross-platform lib for process and system monitoring in Python
- Go101 - An online book focusing on Go syntax/semantics.
- SRE Best Practices for Incident Management
Nasa Image of the Seeing the World With a Drone - https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/seeing-the-world-with-a-drone