- IBM to acquire Red Hat for $34 billion
- Booting a Custom Linux Kernel in QEMU and Debugging It With GDB
- Go Concurrency Patterns
- How to run Kafka on Openshift, the enterprise Kubernetes, with AMQ Streams
- Open-source hardware could defend against the next generation of hacking
- Why you should use SQL CTEs
- Monolith or Microservices?
- Web Performance 101
Açık Kaynak Kodlu Uygulamalar
- Podman - Manage pods, containers, and container images.
- SDNS - Lightweight, fast recursive dns server with dnssec support
- MeQ - Modern messaging platform for Message Push、IM、Group Chatting、IoT etc
- Soar - SQL Optimizer And Rewriter (from Xiaomi)
- AdGuardHome - Network-wide ads & trackers blocking DNS server
- Mu - Full-stack DevOps on AWS framework
- Spatial - high-level language for programming accelerators
- Amazon Web Services Explained in Illustrations
- Polar - Powerful offline browser for Mac, Windows, and Linux for managing all your web content, books, and notes.
- Monica - Personal CRM. Remember everything about your friends and family.
- Gophish - Open-Source Phishing Toolkit
- Kube-Prod-Runtime - Standard runtime environment for Kubernetes
- Vespene - Modern continuous integration, deployment, and self-service automation platform
- Computer Networking
- The past present and future of go2
Nasa Image of The Day - Small Satellite Demonstrates Possible Solution for 'Space Junk'