- A collection of awesome lists, manuals, blogs, hacks, one-liners, cli/web tools and more. Especially for System and Network Administrators, DevOps, Pentesters or Security Researchers.
- Everything you should know about certificates and PKI but are too afraid to ask
- Building a Web App With Go, Gin and React
- Build a DNS server in Golang
- How to Efficiently Compare Strings in Go
- Build and Deploy a secure REST API with Go, Postgresql, JWT and GORM
- FromXToGo - X lang to Go
- Microservices and Availability
- WebSockets - A Conceptual Deep-Dive
- What's in a Docker image?
- Overload control for scaling WeChat microservices
- Scaling engineering organizations from Stripe
- flAWS - AWS Security Challenge
- Firefox ProfileMaker
- At 22 years old, Postgres might just be the most advanced database yet
- Jerry Hargrove - Cloud Diagrams & Notes
- Collection of awesome resources related to the yearly Advent of Code challenge.
- Pritunl Cloud - Open source private cloud platform based on QEMU
- Nginx Quick Reference - These notes describes how to improve Nginx performance, security and other important things; @ssllabs A+ 100%.
- Build Your Own Text Editor
- The Internals of PostgreSQL
- The Practical Linux Hardening Guide
- Be careful of the JWT hype train
- Vim Configuration Tutorial In 10 Minutes
Açık Kaynak Kodlu Uygulamalar
- OpsMop - Next generation config management and app deployment
- Loki - Like Prometheus, but for logs.
- Pijul - free and open source (GPL2) distributed version control system.
- Netcap - Framework for secure and scalable network traffic analysis
- ObjectBox - Object oriented database - up to 10x faster than SQLite
- Gotify Server - REST-API for sending and receiving messages in real-time per web socket. (Includes a sleek web-ui)
- Machinery - Asynchronous task queue/job queue based on distributed message passing.
- fastcache - fast thread-safe inmemory cache for big number of entries in Go
- GoBGP - BGP implemented in the Go Programming Language
- CrossPlane - The open source multicloud control plane.
- EasyEngine - Creating a high traffic site, big enough to crash Nginx
- DarkReader - https://darkreader.org/
- GoLicense - Scan and analyze OSS dependencies and licenses from compiled Go binaries
- WaterMill - Go library for building event-driven applications.
- GoAWK- an AWK interpreter written in Go
- Pgweb - Cross-platform client for PostgreSQL databases
- Airship Modules - Flexible Terraform templates help setting up your Docker Orchestration platform, 100% supported by Amazon
- Librefox - Firefox with privacy enhancements
- Orbit-DB - Peer-to-Peer Databases for the Decentralized Web
- DocUI - Tui client for Docker
- goHackTools - Hacker tools on Go (Golang)
- VFlow - Enterprise Network Flow Collector (IPFIX, sFlow, Netflow) from Verizon Digital Media Services
- Mockoon - Easiest and quickest way to run mock APIs locally. No remote deployment, no account required, open source.
- CDS - Enterprise-Grade Continuous Delivery & DevOps Automation Open Source Platform
- Space-Cloud - open source, high performance web service which provides instant Realtime APIs on the database of your choice.
- BlazingSQL - BlazingSQL provides a simple SQL interface to ETL massive datasets into GPU memory for AI and Deep Learning workloads.
- So You Want to Be a Wizard ( SRECON )
- The Book of Secret Knowledge - Collection of awesome lists, manuals, blogs, hacks, one-liners, cli/web tools and more. Especially for System and Network Administrators, DevOps, Pentesters or Security Researchers.
- Professional Software Development
- Intro to Go Modules and SemVer
- Hillel Wayne - Everything about distributed systems is terrible | Code Mesh LDN 18
Nasa Image of the Day - SpaceX Demo-1: 'Go' for Launch