- The art of writing eBPF programs: a primer.
- Single-Node Kubernetes on Raspberry Pi with MicroK8s and Ubuntu
- Highly Available MySQL Clustering at WePay Using Orchestrator, Consul and HAProxy
- The best resources in Machine Learning & AI
- The Missing Introduction To Containerization
- Vertically Scaling PostgreSQL
- Season of Docs - Fostering open source collaboration with technical writers.
- An introduction to Linux virtual interfaces: Tunnels
- 10 Docker Image Security Best Practices
- How to build your own CDN with Kubernetes
- OWASP CheatSheetSeries - The OWASP Cheat Sheet Series was created to provide a concise collection of high value information on specific application security topics.
- Game Programmer - A Study Path for Game Programmer
Açık Kaynak Uygulamalar
- GoRTR - The RPKI-to-Router server used at Cloudflare
- Sysdig Inspect - Open Source System Capturing & Analysis.
- K3S - Lighweight Kubernetes
- Orchestrator - MySQL replication topology management and HA
- NetworKit - Large-Scale Network Analysis — Interactive and Fast!
- Awesome Go Security - Dedicated place for cool golang security projects
- Vita - Simple and fast VPN gateway
- Code Server - Run VS Code remotely
- htrace.sh - Swiss Army knife for http/https troubleshooting and profiling.
- pgDash - In-Depth PostgreSQL Monitoring
- ArchiveBox - Open source self-hosted web archive. Takes browser history/bookmarks/Pocket/Pinboard/etc., saves HTML, JS, PDFs, media, and more...
- Python Examples
- Mercure - Server-sent live updates: protocol and reference implementation
- CloudProber - Active monitoring software to detect failures before your customers do.
- Malcolm - A MITM (monster-in-the-middle) detection tool. Used to build MALCOLM
- PostgreSQLTuner - Simple script to analyse your PostgreSQL database configuration, and give tuning advice
- OpenDistro for ElasticSearch - Apache 2.0-licensed distribution of Elasticsearch enhanced with enterprise security, alerting, SQL, and more.
- Strap - Bootstrap your macOS development system.
- Radicle - A peer-to-peer stack for code collaboration
- chunkwm - tiling wm for macOS
- Peleton - Unified Resource Scheduler to co-schedule mixed types of workloads such as batch, stateless and stateful jobs in a single cluster for better resource utilization.
- SKM - A simple and powerful SSH keys manager
- H2T - Scans a website and suggests security headers to apply
- Txeh - Go library and CLI utilty for /etc/hosts management.
- FastAPI - Modern, fast (high-performance), web framework for building APIs with Python 3.6+ based on standard Python type hints.
- RadonDB - Open source, cloud-native MySQL database for building global, scalable cloud services
- Katoolin - Automatically install all Kali linux tools
- Instantbox - Get a clean, ready-to-go Linux box in seconds.
- Awesome Linux Softwares - A list of awesome applications, software, tools and other materials for Linux distros.
- DigitalOcean Netbox - IP address management (IPAM) and data center infrastructure management (DCIM) tool.
- TikV - Distributed transactional key-value database. Based on the design of Google Spanner and HBase, but simpler to manage and without dependencies on any distributed filesystem
- DragonFly - An Open-source P2P-based Image and File Distribution System
- Bench Scripts - A compilation of Linux server benchmarking scripts
- Alibaba Dragonwell8 JDK
- ValuStor - Key-value pair database solution originally designed as an alternative to memcached.
- A quickstart guide to Ansible
- Python Data Science Handbook: full text in Jupyter Notebooks
- Best Deep Learning Books: Updated for 2019
- Pivotal - Shaun Norris DevOps Reading List
- Linux Insides - A little bit about a linux kernel
- Linux Observability with BPF
THK SoloTürk General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon